Thursday, March 1, 2012

A new little black dress

Yesterday we headed out to the suburbs to visit La Vallée Village, an outlet shopping village which I would definitely recommend if you have money to burn.  I didn't so I just window shopped (or "faire du lèche-vitrine" which literally means window licking in French).  There were discounts of up to 80% at Valentino & Versace, 50% at Michael Kors, 30% at Longchamp, etc.

While I didn't buy anything from La Vallée Village, I did buy a new dress from Zara on our way back to the apartment.  We were talking about seeing a show at the Moulin Rouge and I realised I didn't pack any appropriate clothing (it's a suit and tie kind of establishment and I have lots of pairs of jeans and a couple of sweater dresses).  I tried on about six dresses, but settled on this lace back LBD for only €39.99.

Above images from Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment