Friday, March 16, 2012

Every girls' dream

Is this not every girls' dream...


...a whole wall of Louis Vuitton statement bags from collections over the past 15 years since Marc Jacobs became Artistic Director of the French fashion house in 1997.

However, my personal favourite at the "Louis Vuitton - Marc Jacobs" exhibition, on now at the Musée Les Arts Décoratifs in Pariswas not on this wall.  Here it is in all it's LV monogram, leopard print, tortoiseshell chain and gold handles glory.  


I believe the above bag was from the 2006/2007 Autumn/Winter collection (sorry, I'm not feeling very well today and my memory has failed me).

For more fabulous photographs of the exhibition, see the International Business Times coverage here.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I already have one piece but I don't think you can see this one on the wall... Beautiful picture!

    ❤ Annelien

    http://myblogannel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete